Sunday, February 14, 2010

Be My Valentine?

It's Valentine's Day
and I have a great big heart on for you.


My Valentine 

Yes, it is plump and red
covered in lace
and as long as my head
Tied with ribbons and bows
waiting for you
knowing anything goes
It's Valentine's day and
time to have fun
Time for flowers and candy
maybe a slap on your bum
I don't know just don't be dumb
Get your mind out the gutter
out of the grind and out of the clutter ;-)


We hope your day is happy and special but mostly we hope that it's filled with love. Here's a big Thank You to all of our brave, silly, crazy, thoughtful and loving Sweethearts!

1 comment:

  1. We had a good one, I got flowers and clothes, She got a trolley Jack and some axle stands.

    All is right with the world :-)

    We hope everyone had as good a day as us.

    xx

    ReplyDelete